Monday, September 5, 2022

Happy Labor Day

 Good afternoon to all.  I hope you all found some rest from your labors this weekend.  There is not much happening this week. Please remind your students to wear their uniform to Mass this coming weekend for a free dress on Monday.  Mary will be attending a CE Tracker training Thursday morning and I will be at a principal's meeting on Friday.  

For those of you who were here in 2014, I want you to be aware of a trial involving the HCSO that is starting in Tampa the week of Sept. 12.  Andrew Joseph was an 8th grade student at St. Stephen the year he met with a tragic accident after attending the state fair.  The trial centers around the circumstances that led to his death.  Should anyone form the news media approach you as a representative of St. Stephen, your reply is no comment and you may direct them to me.  Please keep the Joseph family in your prayers.

Have a wonderful 4-day week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...