Sunday, September 18, 2022

I Love Rock and Roll

 Whether it's Chuck Berry singing "Let me hear some of that Rock and Roll" or Led Zeppelin singing "It's been a long time since I rock and rolled," I Love Rock and Roll, and maybe you do too.  So make sure you make like a Rolling Stone and find some Satisfaction at the Book Fair this week.  Teacher preview is Monday morning at 7am with breakfast treats provided by PTCO.  It's going to be a crazy week so please be sure you have read all the emails.  If you have any question about Friday, please come see me.  

Saturday was the SVDP Ladies Tea and some of our students were the entertainment.  Bree and Mallory in grade 4 sang, Nina and Alli in grade 7 played piano, and Leah in grade 7 sang a solo that was beautiful.  We have some amazing talent in our school and I was so proud of our students.  

Teachers have two professional development workshops this week, i-Ready on Monday at 3:30 in the Media Center for all homeroom teachers grades K-8, Lisa, Amanda, Barbara, and Melissa.  For Friday's professional development, please refer to my emails.  

In case you missed it, I put lockdown magnets on all the doors.  All classroom doors should remain locked at all times.  The magnet will allow the door to stay open.  In the event of a lockdown or shelter in place, just remove the magnet and the door will be secure.  

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice

 This is something you will be hearing a lot this week... Be Nice as we enter into..... (drum roll) Be Nice Book Fair Week!!!    A big thank...