Sunday, August 14, 2022

Who's Ready? I - Ready!

 Ok, maybe that was corny.  I hope you all had a great first week and a restful weekend.  I can tell you all this, I heard SO many good things about our first week of school and about our teachers.  THIS was the best first week ever!!  If you haven't seen our Facebook posts (Thank you Yesenia!), check them out and you will see why this was a great week.

Our second week will focus on i-Ready testing for grades 1-8.  I sent out the schedule for this week and Amanda added the small group support to it.  Barbara sent passwords today, Yesenia made sure the technology is good to go, and Mary helped pull it all together.  Way to go Mustangs!  Barbara will follow up with K to schedule their testing and 1st grade to finish the week of Aug. 22.  

For teachers, we will have a regular faculty meeting on Monday and the topics for discussion will be Student Support Plans and Services.  Please bring any questions you still may have on any topic.

Just a reminder that our All Parish Retreat is Wednesday, August 24, at the Franciscan Center in Tampa. This event is mandatory for all employees. The location is 21 miles from the school, therefore, we will not reimburse for mileage and I do recommend carpooling as there is limited parking.  If you are a part time employee, you may put in for 6 hours that day even if it puts you over 29.5 for the week.  Our start time is 9:00 am with a continental breakfast and we will end at 3:00 pm.  Lunch will be included.  Here is the address:  3010 N Perry Ave., Tampa.  

I will be out this Friday at the Bethany Center for an Administrator's Meeting.  Mary will be here and I will be available by text and email.  

Thank you for a great start to this new year!










No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...