Sunday, April 25, 2021

Prayer to St. John of God

 


This year has brought us many challenges, but none great as the physical sufferings of those who work here and their families.  Today we keep Flo in our prayers.  I am grateful to her guardian angel who made sure that what was to occur happened before she got in her car to drive home.  I am grateful to the EMS personnel who quickly brought her to the hospital and to the doctor who met her there and provided immediate care.  All these things kept her with us.  Flo will be in the hospital for a few more days as she heals.  Her family did give me permission to share what happened so that we may all pray for her.  It was an extensive heart attack that has caused much damage to the heart muscle.  They put in 3 stents so that blood will flow to her heart and she will continue under the cardiologist's care when she is released from the hospital.  As things progress I will keep everyone updated.  I am going to try to see her after school on Monday.  

Thursday we will have visitors from many different schools to learn from us about our successes with Wit and Wisdom.  Teachers involved have been notified.  

I will be at the Bethany Center on Friday at a Principal's meeting.  

Have a wonderful week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...