Sunday, April 18, 2021

Happy Earth Day

 If you missed the Facebook post from the 7th grade trip to Nature's Classroom, take a look.  I was so happy to see all those smiling faces outside having fun.  Thank you Christine and Timothy for going with the class on their adventure.  I'm looking forward to hearing stories tomorrow!

Please see last week's blog for upcoming events this month.  I'm excited to view the science fair projects and all the other student work that will be on display on Friday.  

Every time I go visit another school, I'm grateful for everyone here and how committed you are to our students and our school.  Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...