Sunday, December 1, 2019

Advent Sunday

Today is Advent Sunday, also knows as the First Sunday of Advent.  It is the first day in which we prepare for the celebration of the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.  Every classroom should have an advent wreath and candles hiding somewhere in your closet.  Please put them out in your prayer corner. 

Our faculty meeting this week is a STREAM meeting.  However, Gina and Jamie S. would like to present a fun Christmas competition and I want to be sure everyone is ready for our Advent Retreat this week.  Therefore, I'm asking all to attend for the beginning.  Bring your questions about the Advent Retreat and the STREAM project for the remainder of the year.  Do not wait to start it.  Students should be working on it already. 

Gina and I will both be out on Friday at an Administrators' Retreat at the Bethany Center.  This was short and late as I'm not sure I'm ready for this break to be over.  The good news is there's only 3 weeks until Christmas Break!



Image result for advent

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...