Sunday, December 8, 2019

Second Sunday of Advent

Hats off to Jamie and Gina!!  I am truly enjoying all the entries in the 12 Days of Christmas contest.  The videos and pictures are great!  Thank you for participating and I hope you are having as much fun doing it as I am seeing the results. 

You can tell the season is upon us as we try to keep up with everything that is happening.  Santa shop, The Little Mermaid, Geography Bee preliminary round....  Can you keep up?  Yes, you can as we continue our count down to Christmas Break!

Everyone needs to be sure to be at Monday's Faculty Meeting as there is much to cover.   Have a Peace-filled week.


Image result for second sunday of advent"

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...