Sunday, April 21, 2024

Who wants this one?

 This was the question that Karen asked Mary and me at 3:30 Friday afternoon when a parent was on hold.  We ran.  It was that kind of week.  I can't even begin to explain the emails I received over the weekend and the one that came through as I'm writing this blog.  There are only 5 weeks left.  I know we can do this.  The email I just received was about students leaving the playground through the gate to retrieve a ball with no supervision.  Please remain vigilant and let students know that the rules remain the same, even in the last few weeks.  I will continue to support each and every one of you in any way I can.

This is a quiet week and will get even quieter on Thursday when grades PK3-2 are leaving for the Tampa Theater to see Jack Hartman.  Friday, both Mary and I will be out.  Yesenia and Kate can help with anything you need.  And if all else fails..... run!!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...