Saturday, November 11, 2023

Field Trip Time!

 Many of the classes are taking advantage of the beautiful weather for their field trips and service projects this week.  To see what's happening, check the Faculty and Staff Google Calendar.  Mary and I will also be on a field trip beginning Sunday afternoon which is why my blog is early this weekend.  While we are out on Monday and Tuesday, you can reach out to Kate if you have any student issues or to Yesenia with general assistance.  Mary and I are just a text message away if you need us.  

I hope everyone had a great time on Friday at the Walkathon.  If you check our Facebook page, you will see that Galy had a GREAT time with her dance moves.  The PTCO did a great job this year keeping it simple and fun.  I don't have the final numbers, but I do know we raised enough to pay for the three Flat Panels that arrived last week.  Yay!!  

Teachers, Monday's faculty meeting is a Grade Level PLC.  Please refer to the PLC timeline for what you should be doing.  You should be checking your progress on the goals set at the last grade level meeting.  

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...