Sunday, August 27, 2023

Practice Joy!

 Thank you all for coming out to the Franciscan Center.  I hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did.  One of my favorite moments was the video of the young boy telling us we get better at things we practice.  We all know that's true but I never associated it with things like complaining and worrying.  What a great idea -- Practice Joy!

Please take some time to think about something that resonated with you on the retreat.  Also, for returning teachers, look back at your ARK scores and areas you may be weak in.  As you reflect on these, start to create your faith goals for the year (form can be found in the 23-24 school folder).  Please complete your faith goals by September 8 then print out the form and put it in my mailbox.  Everyone at school is required to do this.  If you are a new teacher, you first need to complete the ARK assessment.  I will email you both the details.  

Instructions for Monday's Faculty Meeting were sent last week.  Friday is a half day with teacher PD on i-Ready.  An email with details on who will attend this training and directions for others will be sent on Monday.

Have a wonderful week and Practice Joy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...