Sunday, April 16, 2023

Happy Easter

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Break!  Here's what you missed...  I came to school on Tuesday and was so excited to see the AC trucks all over the parking lot along with a lift.  We got 3 new ACs!!  Two that were replaced should resolve the leaks in Rm 13 and Makerspace.  I also stumbled on the laminate people repairing the circulation desk in the library.  Yay!  Finally, after much email debate throughout the week, CFC was able to locate the part we need so that we can have our fire inspection.  I've asked Duffy to schedule ASAP, so if you have anything blocking your "escape" windows or anything else that looks suspicious, now is the time to clean it up.  If only we can get the awning people to come out and fix our awning.  

Mary has taken the time to go through the ARCA and contacted all the Domain committees with comments regarding evidence.  I will go through the lists tomorrow and share anything you may need from me (for example, I saw salary scale mentioned).  I will work on it during the day so you have it for the afternoon meeting.  Our faculty meeting will be to work on CIPA.  We will have one more faculty meeting next Monday to finish up the final touches.  I will then go through it all and we do any final work needed on May 5.  On that day, all the Domains will present their findings as everyone needs to be familiar with all the information.  Just a reminder that ALL teachers must be present at school on May 5.  Part-time teachers must also attend that day, even if Friday is not a normal workday.  

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...