Monday, January 16, 2023

I Have a Dream

 Good evening and I hope everyone had an amazing weekend.  While only a four-day week, it will be a busy week with i-Ready testing.  It is also Barbara's last week with us.  We will miss her and wish her well in her internship.  I will be out on Friday and next week both Mary and Yesenia will be attending FETC in New Orleans (I'm jealous!).  If you need anything from either of them, please be sure to reach out this week.  

Monday's faculty meeting will be to finish uploading evidence and scoring the rubrics for CIPA.  Please be sure you are providing any evidence requested and let me know if you need anything else from me.  I recently learned that we no longer have access to the raw data for the John Hopkins survey.  However, I have the summary reports and they are working to put together a spreadsheet for me.  

Thank you all for your hard work and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...