Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish everyone many blessings in the new year.

January is filled with MANY events.  Mary and I will be following up with teachers this week to finalize details of upcoming events such as:

  • Smencil Sales
  • Middle School Social
  • Middle School Service Project Day
  • Kennedy Space Center trip
  • Mustang Writes and i-Ready Testing
  • Catholic Schools Week (we need a flyer soon for the bulletin)

In addition, the office staff will be busy with re-enrollment and next year's budget (can you believe it's time to start talking about next year??!!) 

Thank you all for a great first half of the year and let's keep the momentum going for Part 2!

Have a great 3-day week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...