Sunday, December 18, 2022

Merry Christmas

 Thank you to everyone for making the Christmas program and Polar Express a success.  It was a great night for all and I heard MANY compliments about the program.  On my way out of the church, a grandmother stopped me and asked if I was the principal.  She is a retired principal and she asked me to pass along her congrats and feeling of awe at how well the teachers got the children on and off the "stage."  She loved the show but was also very impressed by how smoothly it ran.  Hats off to everyone!

This is a very short week but also a time to remember how important keeping to rules and procedures is this week when students have an eye on the upcoming break.  Do not be surprised if a number of students are absent, but continue with your lessons with the expectation all work will be made up when they return.  

Teachers, please be sure that your rooms are clean and well-organized when you leave on Wednesday and I look forward to celebrating the season with everyone on Wednesday.  Be sure to bring your gift if you are coming so you can play my infamous Left/Right game!  I suggest carpooling to Three Bulls on Wednesday as the parking lot is not that big.  

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!  Feliz Navidad!




No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...