Saturday, August 21, 2021

Who Ready? i-Ready!

 Ok, so maybe that was a corny title 😏  But what I really wonder is who sang that in their head?  And do you know what song inspired that?  A Mustang Buck to the first person who replies.  No Googling Allowed!  

I'm not sure if all of you follow our school Facebook page, but there was a beautiful post by a parent this weekend.  She tagged our school on her post so I shared it on our page.  When does a parent say, "Thank you for taking my money!"?  When the teachers and staff are doing an amazing job of teaching their children and keeping them safe.  Parents are watching the news and all the commotion in Hillsborough and throughout the state, and they see us the calm in the storm.  A safe haven tucked back here on Boyette Road.  You should all feel good about the work you are doing here. 

Good luck to all our students as they take their first i-Ready Diagnostic tests.  Thank you, Barbara, for working hard on creating the schedules.  

I also want to thank everyone in this school who has to stand outside for afternoon carline.  I was out there three times last week and it was HOT!  It is fun talking with the students though.  One little girl asked me if I was the principal and exactly what did I do.  I wasn't quite sure how to answer that.  

There is a lot happening this week.  Students in grades 3-8 should stop by the FLC on their way back from Mass for a brief Band presentation.  Please have the students spread out and sit on the floor.  Thursday is picture day.  While there will be a schedule, please do not come down until you are called.  Pictures are taken in the East Hall.  When you bring your class down, be sure they are in alphabetical order.  Friday is Jean Day for everyone.  Please read over the handbook with the students regarding Jean Day and what they should be wearing.  T-shirts are in and hoping to get them picked up on Monday and distributed by Wednesday.  I will deliver the shirts with a class list showing the sizes ordered.  For new students and the few whose parents didn't provide a size, I will bring down the extras and help them find one that fits.  

Everyone should have received the email with instructions for your Virtual Retreat.  I hope you enjoy it and it gives you ideas to ponder when creating your Faith Development Plan.  

Thank you all and have a wonderful week!


      







      










No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice

 This is something you will be hearing a lot this week... Be Nice as we enter into..... (drum roll) Be Nice Book Fair Week!!!    A big thank...