Sunday, November 22, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Sunday!  Just 2 more days and it's Thanksgiving Break! (although I know we all wished it started already).  We have reminded parents many times that we are in school this week but don't be surprised if you find students absent.  My suggestion to everyone is not to schedule any summatives this week.  Teachers, please remember to review the Advent Retreat (Dec. 4) prior to that day so you are prepared.  I will have the copies of the journal and Advent Calendar in your mailboxes when we return from break.  

Students in grades 3-8 will have Reconciliation when we return as follows:

Tues. Dec. 1
9:30 - 10:30 - Both 3rd grades (you could probably go together or one class can leave the school at 9:20 and the other class can leave school at 9:30, it goes fast.)

Wed. Dec. 2 after 9:45 Mass 
10:30 - Grade 4 (proceed to the chapel right after Mass)

Wed. Dec. 9 (no Mass that day) 
9:30 - 11:30 - Grades 5-8 (5th grade be there at 9:30, 6th-grade leave for church at 9:35.  When 5th-grade returns, please let me know and I will let 7th and 8th grade know when to head over.)

I wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...