Sunday, March 1, 2020

Welcome to March

Image result for march
Welcome, March!  We've had some crazy weather but the outlook appears to be that the cold days are gone.  I'm sure we will miss them around October.  


I am canceling the STREAM meeting for Monday as some are signed up for the CPR class.  I will be doing the class on Tuesday; therefore, I will be available on Monday after school if you have anything regarding STREAM you wish to discuss.  
Terra Nova continues on Monday (and briefly on Tuesday for 2nd grade) so please continue to be quiet in the hallway.  
Thank you everyone for your hard work in getting report cards ready; I know it is always a stressful time.  Please remember the assessment requirements as we enter into our final trimester.  
On a happy note, the public schools have a day off on Monday so there should be no traffic!! 
Lastly, I wish to share a quote I came across this week.  It took some time for me to truly understand the message but when I did I had a better understanding of why life can be challenging at times.  As you continue on your Lenten journey, be grateful for those troubled waters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...