Monday, January 20, 2020

Do What is Right


Image result for the time is always right to do what is rightMany of us know the quotes of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  One I read today was meaningful to me.  Dr. King said, "The time is always right to do what is right."  There are many times when I make decisions that I believe are right but others don't always agree.  We can't always cave to others' desires, sometimes we have to do what we know in our hearts is right.  Does that mean I'm always right?  No, but it means I can live with my choices because they were made with the best intentions.   





Hats off to all our Teachers.  I know there are so many things you are asked to do and today when I looked at the Family Portal, I was so appreciative of how much information is there for parents to see.  The more information we can provide, the fewer questions our parents will have.

Please remember that all Tidbits submissions must be sent to Karen by Wednesday morning.  Anything sent later than that will be put in the following week.  

There is a General PTCO Meeting Tuesday night at 6:30 in the FLC.  You are welcome, but not required to attend.  

Our STREAM Fair students will be heading to St. Pete on Thursday and we wish them the best of luck.  

Gina is out Tuesday and Wednesday.  No one is allowed to be sick and if anyone feels inspired to help me at 7:25 with carline, that would be nice if you're not busy and like the cold weather :)  If you are sick, remember to call Karen Biase. 

I will be at Tampa Catholic on Friday.  Friday is also Marvelous Mustang and the Middle School Social.  

Have a Marvelous Week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...