Sunday, March 11, 2018

Daylight Savings Forever?



 What a pleasure it will be to have the extra hour of sunshine tonight, but I'm sure I will not be happy driving to work in the dark tomorrow.  I find it interesting that we want to stay in Daylight Savings Time forever and most of Arizona never uses it.  If Florida does end up staying in Daylight Savings Time and we move to Atlantic Time in the winter, I'm mostly concerned about my TV shows.  I'll never be able to stay up late enough to see anything! 
Please see last week's blog for Faculty Meeting instructions.  Friday is Jeans and Green.  To be in jeans, the student must have on a St. Patrick's theme, mostly green (not a white shirt with a green alligator logo), school spirit, or school uniform top.  May the luck of the Irish be with you this week! 


Image result for happy st. patrick's day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice

 This is something you will be hearing a lot this week... Be Nice as we enter into..... (drum roll) Be Nice Book Fair Week!!!    A big thank...