Sunday, April 2, 2017

New Neighbors

891dc8c6e43df5aab39f1a31d1a31d75.jpg (236×236)
On Saturday, April 1, the church staff made the final move their new home.  Join me in welcoming our new neighbors.  

For those of you I have already observed, please be patient in receiving access to the observation.  Last week Mark sent me a draft of the summative evaluation.  Once it is released, I will need to update the evaluation with Domain 4.  This week my goal is to get in the remaining observations.  

Please be sure to read the minutes from Friday's faculty meeting.  

Keep smiling.  Easter is almost here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...