Sunday, April 23, 2017

He is Risen!

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter and feel refreshed and ready for the final 5 weeks of school.  There will be many things happening and it's important to be aware of what needs to be done and to keep the students on task until the end.

I have been working on plans and schedules and calendars oh my... all the fun things required by the Diocese before the school year is over.  I have a few meetings this week and a few observations to complete, but other than that I will be behind closed doors for three days completing paperwork.  See Charles for all your questions/concerns unless it's urgent.  Thursday and Friday I will be out, however, I will come in briefly Friday morning to practice the finale of the concert and then I will see you all that night for the performance.  Summative conferences and contract signing will take place the first few weeks of May.  Speaking of May, PTCO has many fun things planned for everyone the first week of May during school appreciation week.

This week we have a faculty meeting on Monday.  Bonnie will be explaining the new payroll system.  5th and 8th grade will take the ACRE test on Thursday and Friday is showtime.  Mr. Williams will provide a practice schedule.

Have a great week.
a98625a5087d4fbe2b7fb13ea3635f49.jpg (736×552)

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...