Sunday, February 5, 2017

Touchdown!!

super-bowl-li-facts.jpg (650×370)
I am sure no one is reading this tonight.  I just watched Lady Gaga rock it.  Yes, George, I'm watching he super bowl...  well half-time show.  Not sure who's winning.  The Knicks?

Touchdown... Yes, we made a touchdown.  Hats off to everyone who played a part in our Mustang Movers.  I'm still in shock.  $17,000 and counting.  This is what we are capable of when we work together.

Not too much to say tonight as we said it all on Friday at our faculty meeting.  Some good ideas came out of that meeting and from what I heard, next year will be amazing.

homepage03.jpg (470×282)The focus for this week is assessment.  We spoke a good deal about it on Friday.  I will be looking through unit plans and commenting on assessment.  Be sure they are attached.

Teachers attending the Wed. professional development are asked to carpool as parking is at a premium.  Here is the info from the Diocese..  attire is business casual.  Bring a fully charged device and your best unit plan.  Afternoon session will be break-out sessions by grade/subject to share plans.

Have a SUPER week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...