Sunday, January 22, 2017

Take Vitamins

Load up on vitamins and stay healthy!  That's my message for this week.

Thank you Maria, Jenn, and Katie for volunteering yourself and your teens to babysit at the PTCO meeting!

My blog will be short.  Be sure you...

  • did the technology survey
  • come to the faculty meeting
  • are ready for Catholic Schools Week
  • come to the faculty meeting with ideas for summer programs (if applicable)
  • are continuing to use your essential questions in class
  • are checking uniforms regularly
  • are always smiling
Open House went well.  The visitors were impressed with the school and our student ambassadors.  

Gina and I will be at FETC Wednesday and Thursday.  Martha B. will be there Thursday looking for ideas for the new middle school science standards.  

I will update you on lots of things happening in the diocese and some changes I would like to make for next year at the faculty meeting.

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...