Sunday, November 27, 2016

Fasten Your Seatbelts



It may not be a bumpy night, but it certainly will be a crazy 3 weeks!!

There is plenty happening over the next three weeks.  The most important things to remember are to keep the students focused on their work, keep the stress level down, and enjoy the season.







Benchmark Check

The week before break got crazy for me and I am behind with benchmark checks.  Therefore, this week I will be checking for Domain 3 Element 1 as I walk through the classrooms and we will continue to focus on Domain 2 Element 2 & 3:

-   A positive classroom culture is created and sustained through clear expectations of conduct and effective classroom management.

-   Classroom routines and procedures for transitions, handling of supplies, including technology, and performance of non-instructional duties are established and occur smoothly with minimal loss of instructional time.

Faculty Meeting

There is a faculty meeting Monday.  We will meet in Krista's room.  Derrick will tell us about the Christmas Show.  I will introduce the next Google unit.  If there is something else that needs to be addressed, please let me know.

Upcoming Events

Santa Shoppe - Week of Dec. 5
Advent Retreat - Dec. 8
Christmas show practice and performance - Dec. 15
Polar Express movie Gr. PK3-5 - Dec. 16
Middle School Christmas Breakfast - Dec. 16 (please let me know your plans)
All School and Parish Christmas Lunch - Dec. 16 at 1 p.m. in the Family Life Center (all are invited to attend)



No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...