Sunday, September 27, 2026

If only I could remember everything....

 I actually think I remember most things, but making the connection between one event and another doesn't always happen.  An example is that I remembered Mary was not going to be here for Grandparents Day (you missed our best ever, btw), but I didn't put it together that she would also be absent for our CIPA review.  Thank you, Mary, for working hard ahead of time so that our meeting went smoothly.  My point is, something else happened...  I knew Ken was out on Friday.  But I didn't put it together with the fact that there was no one to clean up AW after the Dunkin Donuts party you had out there.  Faith Formation graciously threw out some of the trash, but they may not have gotten everything.  Ken is also out on Monday.  I will come in the morning with a big rolling trash can to get whatever you may still have, then have the kids dump Monday's trash at the end of the day.  I will then bring it into the main building for the Cleaning Crew Monday night.  Thanks for helping with this.  

Thank you to everyone who made our Grandparents Day a success.  I loved all the performances, and I know the grandparents did too.  

Last week, I joined the last CIPA Zoom meeting.  One of the things Mary Camp said was to be sure our school looked its best, and the teachers are showing their best game.  I think our teachers are always doing that, but maybe remind the students to be respectful and greet the visitors (they like that).  Mary Camp and Brenda Budd will both be here at 8:30 and will spend time in the classrooms in the morning.  This all happens on Oct. 8.  Please take some time this week to tidy up your classrooms.  

Have a spectacular week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If only I could remember everything....

 I actually think I remember most things, but making the connection between one event and another doesn't always happen.  An example is ...