His name is Al E. Gator, but, in the words of Paul Simon, we will call our new friend Al. Today, a prospective new middle school student checked out the Angel's Wing. I don't think he was impressed, and he slithered back to his home in the pond across the street. Should he decide to come back, please let someone know ASAP (preferably not me, just kidding), and we will contact the SNAP hotline, or if someone is in imminent danger, just call 911, then me. I don't think he will be back. I will put Rudy on Gator patrol too.
There isn't much more to say after that. If you didn't read Tidbits, please be sure you do regarding the measures in place to ease traffic during carline. Also, remember to stop by the Talking Pint on Wednesday, Aug. 26 for Spirit Night, and your first drink is on me if you come between 4-6:30 pm. Ask either a PTCO representative or me for a ticket (they will be there before me).
Teachers, I will be reviewing the PBLs you sent me between today and tomorrow morning and will give feedback. Please be prepared to share your unit at our Tuesday meeting, and Friday's PD is centered on CIPA and unit planning sharing (particularly as it pertains to CIPA). That means, be sure you have unit plans up to date, and they include CIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment