Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

 At Mass this morning, Fr. Dermot said that today is the Highest of Holy Days in the Church.  I'm not sure he was telling the truth.  We also learned it's Paddy and not Patty.  The best thing I learned is that the Irish are good at laughing at themselves.  What a great character trait and something we should all learn to do.  

Can you believe Easter Break is almost here?!  It is also time for Teacher Spring Observations.  Yay!  If I did your observation in the Fall, I will be coming in this week, the week after break, and maybe early next week.  Be sure your lessons are visible by date.  

Thursday we will have classroom pickup to make it easier for those going to the Raffle Basketball game right after school.  Come cheer them on and watch live to see who the grand prize winner is.  

Finally, this Friday is the last Fish Fry 😭  Consider joining the regulars (David, Lisa, Connor, Ken, Maria, and me) for some fish and then stay for Stations of the Cross hosted by our 7th graders.  

Have a Blessed and Lucky Week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...