Monday, October 16, 2023

And Let the Math Discussions Begin!

 If you were at today's Math PD, you would understand the title.  I hope that everyone who attended the session found it helpful and could connect it to what we are doing with Patty.  For everyone else, just know that we will be having great discussions about numbers.

This appears to be a quiet week with a couple of field trips at the end.  Teachers, please let me know your plans for All Saint's Day.  If you are doing something in a subject other than Religion, please be sure that the activity still meets the subject area standards.  This is a day people will be watching.  Also let me know what your students will be wearing that day.  If you are new and are wondering yourself, please talk to your grade level partners about the different things we have done in the past.  All are acceptable.

Thank you all and have a great rest of the week and this is how I felt this weekend...




No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...