Sunday, May 6, 2018

May the Graces of Mary Bless our Teachers


Oil PaintingToday was the day of Consecration to Mary.  It was the day to give your heart to Mary.  To entrust yourself to Mary.  To unite yourself to the perfect consecration of Jesus through Mary.  What comes next?  According to Michael Gaitley "lots of grace and a glorious new morning!"  As we live our consecration we should do everything with Mary, in Mary, through Mary, and for Mary.   I pray that Mary blesses each child who received the Body of her Son, Jesus on Saturday.  It was a beautiful Mass.  Thank you Heather for helping to prepare our students.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            "May Mary's example of trust and faithfulness be our strength, our light and our guide." ~ Bishop Parkes 
This is Teacher's Appreciation Week.  Please know that I appreciate all of you and everything you do for our students and our school. I'm not sure who the wine fairy was, but I also appreciate the bottle of Roscato wine left on my desk!  I know the parents appreciated the wonderful show Friday night.  They keep getting better!!  Please enjoy your week.







No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...