Sunday, January 7, 2018

Get ready to iReady


Skeptical SnowmanIt may be cold in Florida, but thank goodness none of this!

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Full week this week and then a 3 day weekend!  Monday's faculty meeting will be important.  Jennifer will be telling us all about Catholic Schools Week and what to expect.  Gina is out this week but most of her classes are filled with iReady testing. 

I don't have much else to share.  Please refer to last week's blog for activities in January.  Take good notes at the PD on Friday.  I will be at a Principal's meeting.  Keep your notes and the next time we meet for a faculty meeting be prepared to share one thing you took from the presentation and how you have implemented it in your classroom/lessons.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...