Sunday, December 17, 2017

O Christmas Tree.....





Here we are, two days to go.  I'm sure it will feel like two weeks.  From what I am hearing, there may not be too many students at school on Tuesday.  I'm actually not sure why, but expect fewer students.  Tuesday morning is Polar Express for grades K-4 and Christmas Breakfast for grades 5-8.  Gina will be playing the videos created by her video production club at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday afternoon and will send out directions for how to view. 

Thank you Heather, Kelly, Paula, and Derrick for a great Christmas Show!!!  Thank you Charles and Jose for making the sound happen!!  Who knew we had such talent in our students.  Great acting and singing!! 

I hope everyone has a restful and joyous Christmas with your friends and family. 

Charlie-Brown-Christmas-Tree-14.jpg (1200×921)

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...