Monday, September 4, 2017

Does anybody really know what code it is?


I was thinking what to say about the gate code and I recalled a song from 1969 by Chicago.  Replace code with the word time and you have the song.  Here is my advice for tomorrow since I really don't know.  Follow these steps:


chicago-does-anybody-really-know-what-time-it-is-1970-12.jpg (799×800)1.  Enter the code you always used
2.  Try 5013 (if you have trouble remembering that code - it's 50 states and 13 colonies)
3.  Try 5050 (I discovered that the issue on Friday was that only the center column was working - the code had not been changed.)
4.  Go home....  Just kidding - enter by a different door.

Band classes begin on Thursday.  I will get a schedule to you as soon as I have one.  Have a great week!

Who knows what song this comes from.... Does anybody remember laughter?




No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...