Sunday, October 11, 2026

WE ARE AMAZING!

Thank you all for the hard work that made our third-year review run so smoothly.

Mary Camp and Brenda were very grateful for our evidence. They didn’t have to ask for anything because everything was there and clearly labeled. Your comments, reflections, and action plan updates were excellent.

Key takeaways:

  • Ratings: Brenda said they discussed raising one of our 3s to a 4, but kept it at a 3 for the same reason we had: the “ALL and EVERY” clause. That’s a tough bar to meet, and a 3 is a strong rating.
  • CIT: We talked about our work with CIT. It was reassuring to hear that Mary Camp had to Google it, too, when it became a new standard.
  • Budget process: We have a good process, but it is hard to show through evidence.  After discussing the process with Mary, I now have some ideas for what we can document in the future.
  • Action plans: Mary Camp suggested we retire some of our action plans at the end of this year, since they’ve become part of our regular routine rather than active focus areas. I agree.

I will share the actual results via email.  

Highlights for the week:
  • Picture make-up day and Graduation pictures are on Tuesday.
  • I will be at yet another Principal meeting Thursday morning.
  • Our retreat is on Friday.  I will share all the details by email.
Have a great week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE AMAZING!

Thank you all for the hard work that made our third-year review run so smoothly. Mary Camp and Brenda were very grateful for our evidence. ...