Sunday, May 19, 2019

It's the Final Countdown..

We may not be quite there yet, but I think that's how the students are feeling.  Please continue to teach all week.  Students don't need to know when grades are due.  Packing up the classroom and taking down bulletin boards should begin next week.  Keep things as normal as possible for this week.  Be sure you have read tidbits so you know what I'm telling parents regarding changes and the yearbook.

Gina and I will be meeting with all faculty this week for summatives and contracts and then will continue with instructional assistants and staff.


I am getting quotes to paint the hallway this week.  If you wish to stop by and see some paint samples and give an opinion, please stop by my office.  I picked up at least 500 color swatches at Lowes this morning.

I am not sure we could have put more things into the last 7 days, but here goes:

Monday

  • Gina, Julianne, and Jennifer will be in St. Augustine
Tuesday
  • In school uniform sale with Risse Brothers 12-5
  • Graduation Practice
  • Last day of class for 8th grade
Wednesday
  • Mass followed by 8th-grade Brunch and Clap out
  • Sue, Sammee and I will be attending the services for Merci Tembo at noon 
Thursday
  • Graduation 6:30 p.m. at the church

Friday
  • Last day for PreK
  • Rowdies Pep Rally 2-3 pm
Tuesday (5/28)
  • Students may wear their PE uniforms
  • Talent show
  • Noon dismissal
  • Faculty/Staff Potluck lunch (I will send out a sign-up genius, everyone please sign up for something)
  • Faculty meeting to wrap up CIPA
Wednesday (5/29)
  • Free Dress
  • Mass
  • Noon Dismissal
  • End of Year celebration (please stop by and grab some lunch)
  • Cum folders (all hands on deck)
This will be my last blog of the year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

School's Out For Summer!

 These will be the words I will be singing down the hall on Friday.  While it's been a great school year in many ways, I will not be sad...